Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family Love...The Granados Family




When I book a client the number one thing I love for them to do the most is pick the location of their shoot. This way it reflects their personality and truly makes the pictures their own. And the Granados family did just that. Michelle emailed me and requested we shoot at a nearby beach. Her and her husband met while she was living in Huntington Beach and would often run together along the coast. Perfect! So we spent a day at the beach and captured some precious moments between her and her family... they certainly made my job easy with the chemistry and love they share...

These are some of my favorite... Mommy & Daddy having fun in the sand while the kids played...xoxo

Dad has his hands full with this one... stunning at such a young age...
I don't think he liked me very much... but I LOVED him!
A mothers love...
And I got a SMILE! So handsome...
Boys always have the best lashes!
Love that they included a part of "them" in the shoot... go Angels!

Family is where the heart is...

No comments:

Post a Comment