Friday, May 28, 2010

Christina Everyday...

Christina has accomplished what many in my generation have found hard to do... she stuck with her dream and with hard work and determination succeeded. She now has graduated with a degree from the University of Phoenix. I was so excited to capture this special accomplishment in her life. I admire her and her desire to succeed. Her and her boyfriend Jason are also high school sweet hearts. Jason came along on the shoot for support and I loooove how he can make her laugh and open up. If you can still make each other smile and laugh the way these two do after ten years you know you have something special. I had so much fun with the both of you and I look forward in watching what the future holds for you! Have fun at your Grad party and CELEBRATE!



Congrats Christina!
Up Next... Family Love.

2 comments:

  1. Angela,

    Thank you for taking the time to capture this pivotal moment in my life. I am by far so impressed with the photos, the quality, the attnetion to detail, just everything about them makes me beyond happy. I had tons of fun laughing throughout the shoot. You're going to be a a great photographer and I look forward to our future sessions. XoXo

    ReplyDelete