Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Love

I think I fell in love with this family the moment I met them! For starters this family is BEAUTIFUL! I mean an all around good looking family.. And second... it was the most mellow family session I have had. Noah was a handsome little angel and Eva just stole my heart! Mom and dad were so calm and collect and I admired the way they interacted with their little ones. We shot at one of my favorite locations... but a couple of little friends wanted to get in the shots as well... I had no idea RATTLE SNAKES hibernated...but apparently they are out of hibernation NOW! We ran into 2 large friends throughout the day which caused a lot of excitement. (If anyone knows me, they know how much I am TERRIFIED of snakes!) but in the end we left with some of my favorite shots and I hope this family loves them as much as I do!

1 comment: