Saturday, February 13, 2010

About Me

I am a romantic at heart and find joy in capturing the beauty found
in everyday life moments. Becoming a mother has made me realize how fast life passes us by. 
Allow me tell your story... let me capture that special moment in time so
you can cherish is forever...

I don't want to be known as the standard portrait photographer.
I want to capture images that will bring a smile to your face & take your breath away time & time again...


Welcome to my world of Photography.
I hope you find a Fun, Fresh, and Emotional visual experience in every post!


A Little About Me...

Those who know me understand that my heart is an open book...
I am an emotion person who believes in and hopes for the best in everything and everyone.
Life is a beautiful thing, it only happens once so enjoy living it!



I love LOVE and being in love...
I married my high school sweetheart. He made my heart race 13 years ago and he still does.
I can't imagine my life without him. He's my first love, and my best friend.

I love the sound of laughter...
My son is my greatest accomplishment in life,
the sound of his laughter just brings pure joy to my heart.

My friends are an extension of my family...
My husband and I both come from very small families, so if you become my friend...
you become my family.


Me and the kitchen don't get along...
Although I may seem domestic, I can't cook for the life of me!
I tend to spend hundreds of dollars at the grocery store but eat out every day...
go figure!


I'm terrified of ageing...
I want to stay in my twenties FOREVER!


Chick Flicks are my weakness...
I have gone through 3 "The Notebook" DVD's and still get chocked up when
she comes back to Noah with her suitcases!

My Dream...
is to be the hip and fresh wedding photographer that every young bride dreams of!

No comments:

Post a Comment