Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Love





I recently featured Melissa and Jim's wedding on my blog and I was so excited to spend more time with them and capture some late birthday pictures of their daughter, Ava. The name Ava is a name that is very close to my heart. It is my grandmothers name and if I'm blessed with a girl (fingers crossed) her name will be Ava as well. So hopefully someday the two little Ava's will be friends because I am absolutely in love with this one. Those eyes just steal your heart and her little personality brought me to tears laughing.


2 comments:

  1. she is seriously such a beautiful baby girl. and THOSE EYES!!!! that last one if priceless!!!! kissy face!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava is such a cutie! I love the black and white photos that you captured. Her expressions are priceless "OH NO." LOL!

    ReplyDelete