Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Back!

Sometimes life gets so crazy and busy that you literally have to stop and remember what is most important to you in life... and I did exactly that this weekend. I have fallen in love with my new business and I have been having so much fun! I have been so blessed to meet new people and gain AMAZING new clients... but this weekend I had to dedicate my entire self and time to my first loves... my family and my three year old son, Tyler. So to all my WONDERFUL clients patiently waiting for your photos I am officially back to work and will have them to you before you know it. And for an update on my Grandma, she is still with us and hanging in there. Thank you to all who have called and left messages and for all of your prayers... we would not be getting by without them! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend and here are a few shots from mine... Take care and lots of good posts are coming soon!


I never knew I could love someone as much as I love my son... his smile melts my heart.
Not just an egg hunt by a CAR hunt thanks to grandma!
My husband the camera man...xoxo
Sunday services was beautiful and uplifting...
We miss you Grandma very much and pray everyday you get better...
My handsome little man...the reason I wake up every morning...the reason I breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment