Saturday, April 17, 2010

Belly Love... Mindy and Jason

My favorite kind people are fun, free spirited, kind hearted, and easy going... and Mindy and Jason have just been added to my list of favorite people. The minute I arrived to their home I felt welcomed. Especially by their cute little dog who immediately jumped on my lap. They both are a beam of sunshine and so adorable with each other. They are originally from the east coast and I really enjoyed how they made their session their own by including their jerseys from their fav team!
They also included one of their favorite family members, their dog! Mindy's mom and sister came along to watch the dog while he wasn't being shot and it was hilarious to see them having their own mini photo session on the side with him! This family was wonderful and I had so much fun venturing away from my comfort zone to Griffith Park to spend the day with them. I know this baby will be another beam of sunshine to add to their beautiful family!
Mindy...you are beautiful!
I love catching moments like this one...
These are a few of my favorite...I love the laughter!
And I love Mindy and Jason's cute little dog!
Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment