Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Love...Little Miss Alexa

Little Miss Alexa is too precious for words. Alexa's mother Nichole and her Auntie Heather are two of my dearest friends. I have been capturing her older cousin Rhowan Bruce since she was 4 weeks old. I had the pleasure of shooting Alexa's very first photos and she was a gem. As you get lost in those beautiful big eyes you see the sparkle of life from her daddy, the excitement and energy of her big brother Nate, and the pure kindness and beauty of her mother. As I captured Alexa and Rhowan together side by side, they were exact reflections of their mothers. Both beautiful, but different and unique in their own special way. Alexa and her cousin Rhowan are two very blessed little girls... I know they will not go a day in their life without love and affection from their family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment