Thursday, April 22, 2010

Family Love...


It was a perfect spring day in Long Beach, I walked up to the lighthouse to see a family sitting casually looking out onto the Queen Mary. I've never met this family before, but I was really crossing my fingers that this was the one I would be so lucky to spend my afternoon with, and it was! Little Charlie reminded me so much of my son. So full of energy and life and the desire to run and explore. The last thing toddlers want to do is sit down for a photo, but when I catch that little moment the image is priceless. Their daughters Kalista and Katalina are stunningly beautiful and I could see the love and admiration that Daniel and Michelle have for their family. I have to thank them for being to patient while the flu made it's way through my household. I hope you love your pictures as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment