Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Belly Love...Sarah & Rob

In middle school there was always this one lunch bench where all the "cool" older kids sat. Everyday I would walk by and hope that one of them would ask me to sit with them. Well, if we were still in middle school, Sarah and Rob would definitely be eating their PB&Js at the "cool table." I admire everything about them, their style, their musical talents, and the way they look at life in general.


Little baby Fiona is going to be one lucky little girl to have such a "cool" mommy and daddy. Her mommy's adorable little preggo belly is too cute for words and I can't wait to lay eyes on this baby! Thank you Rob and Sarah for spending the day with me. Sarah is due ANY day now and I wish her all the luck with her delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment