Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do What You Love!


I received the sweetest message from an old high school friend and I had to share it with everyone. I recently took a step back from the craziness of my life & really evaluated the direction it was taking me...
          1. Was I happy with my career?
          2. Was I using the talents and abilities that God blessed me with?
          3. Was I content with the way I was spending the precious time that has been handed to me?
Although I do love my 9 to 5 job and all of the wonderful people I spend my day with there... my honest answer to all of the above questions was "no." So my new years resolution for 2010 was to really work hard to be the person the ANGELA wanted to be. Work hard and do what I REALLY loved, & that was photography. I know I have a long way to go... but in my heart I know I'm finally going in the right direction and I couldn't be happier! I know all this hard work is going toward a goal that I will be really proud of. We only have one life to live... so live it the way YOU want to live it!

Here is the kind message my dear friend Danielle left me... it really did touch my heart!
"Hey Girl!! I hope all is well in your world--from the looks of it you are great! I wanted to let you know that I've been wanting to get into photography for years, but I never really thought the time was right. After seeing your progress these past months, and seeing how great your work is, you have really inspired me to pay more attention to this hobby of mine! I've finally realized that I need to at least attempt to do what it is I really love or I might regret it in my future.


One of my best friends has always been involved with photography & film--so he's going to help me out. But if you have any words of wisdom or anything...I would love it!  So thanks for being someone to look up to!"


Danielle, you are to sweet and I wish you all the luck in your future with photography. I know you will LOVE it and do well! Your personality alone will sell your new business! Everyone should check & follow her new blog! dani-ellephoto.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment