Monday, June 21, 2010

Generations...






As you can tell I have had a very busy couple of weeks. I have TONS to blog and edit but my wonderful husband insisted that I keep my computer shut the entire weekend since it was Father's Day. And since he has been such an AMAZING father how could I deny him that request. Plus it was nice to take a break and enjoy my family. I get pretty caught up in my full time job, being a mom and wife, pursuing my dream & attending a wedding every weekend it feels... but I love my life and hope it keeps on coming!

I had tons of shoots lined up for fathers day and I loved capturing this one in particular... I loved reconnecting with my beautiful friend Holly and meeting the men in her life! She wanted me to capture her boyfriend and his family and I loved working with the different generations. I hope their Father's Day was a blessed as ours!


After being so good with the shoot the boys got to have fun on the playground and I loved capturing their personalities...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment