Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Everyday Olloque Family

When Erica emailed me and asked for me to capture her and her husband along with there dogs I was very excited and nervous at the same time. I've never worked with pets before, well I did work with one during a maternity shoot...but he was a total Hollywood dog... I mean he literally lived in LA. LOL Everyone who knows me, understands that I am not an animal person. Yeah I think they are cute and all but please keep them away! Was I surprised when I walked up to my shoot and these BIG beautiful dogs made there way out of the car. They were amazingly trained and for an hour... I became a pet person. I had so much fun with the Olloque  family and thank them for making me a "pet person" even if it was just for an hour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment