Thursday, June 3, 2010

Everyday Samantha

I love capturing graduation portraits. There is nothing like the excitement and joy you find in the eyes of someone who is about to graduate. I know I'm only 28 but I still feel like I'm "young again" when I get to spend the day with a soon to be high school Graduate. They probably think I'm the biggest dork with all the questions I ask them... "so how was prom?"..."what did your dress look like?"... "Are you going to have a big Grad party?"... I try as much as possible to remember how it felt to be that age again. When I have a stressful day at work or I get overwhelmed with everyday life as an "Adult" I always tell myself... "Oh how I wish I was in high school or college again!" You don't appreciate all the extra freedom and TIME that you had when you were younger.


But anyways... Samantha is absolutely gorgeous and I love how proud and sweet her mother Michelle was. I'm so lucky to get to work with wonderful people like them and hardly call what I do a "job" but a blessing! Congratulations Samantha! I know you have a bright and wonderful future ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment