Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Love... The Evans Family

I love shoots when you instantly feel like you have become friends with your clients, you feel so comfortable that the shoot feels like your just hanging out in the park with some old friends. This family is so kind and welcoming that I instantly felt connected to them. Nicole and David are so sweet together and Haley and Kylie bring so much life and energy to their family. I know I have made a lasting relationship and hope to keep in touch with this wonderful family!
These little girls are so breath taking...
They are so sweet together... I love the way he makes her laugh!
This little one has so much personality squeezed into such a little adorable body!
This reminds me a lot of myself as a little girl...I ALWAYS had to wear a dress but would play in mud and climb the tree's with the best of them!
L.O.V.E. candid moments like this one.

1 comment: