Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rhowan Bruce

The moment I walked into the Bruce's I was greeted with a smile that melted my heart! Rhowan is growing so fast and I'm so blessed to be able to capture all of her precious milestones. Tj & Heather are amazing and selfless parents... they have dedicated their time to ensure their little angel has love and stability and stays on a constant schedule! You think "The Dog Wisperer" is good at what he does, these two should start a show called The Baby Whisper. (I know I'm a dork) but really, I have never seen a happier baby who sticks to her schedule like clockwork! I am so proud of them and have fallen in love with this little girl.



1 comment:

  1. She is SO adorable. I can't wait to visit California, I would LOVE for you to capture the love of my family. Great job Angela.

    ReplyDelete